See What’s Available
Please keep the following in mind when ordering
- Please allow one full business day (24 hours) between ordering and pick-up.
- All orders must be placed online and submitted to the Food Bank.
- Orders are filled on a first-come, first serve basis.
- See Agency Manual for further ordering guidelines
Submit Monthly Report Online
Instructions for Online Reporting
- Click on the link above.
- Enter your agency code and password.
- At the top of the next page will be the shopping page, click on “OTHER.” This will take you to the page to enter your numbers for the month.
Types of Food Available
Through our network national, regional, state, and local Product Partners, the Food Bank provides agencies access to millions of pounds of food that would otherwise be wasted. All agencies are eligible to receive and distribute food received through these partnerships.
However, The Food Bank of Northeast Georgia is also the administrator of USDA and State Commodities. USDA commodities are referred to as TEFAP and State commodities are referred to as GNAP.
TEFAP is an acronym for The Emergency Feeding Assistance Program and is a federal program.
GNAP is an acronym for Georgia Nutrition Assistance Program and is a state funded program. This acronym is sometimes confused with the federal SNAP program which stands for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and is the new name of the federal food stamp program.